The informative session will bring together a diverse group of experts to examine the opportunities in cannabis travel. Whether you are a tourism & hospitality professional looking to equip your guests with the latest information, a development professional curious on the economic impact of cannabis, or a tour operator considering expanding into the cannabis industry, you will find this session incredibly beneficial.
Discussion topics will include:
- How the landscape has changed since the passage of Prop 64
- Expected economic impact of cannabis in Oakland
- Demographics of the modern cannabis consumer
- Cannabis tourism case studies
- Current cannabis experiences available in Oakland
- Areas for potential industry growth within the Oakland cannabis industry
- Todd Nelson: Principal, TNTpr
- Sean Donahoe: Cannabis Industry Consultant
- Heidi Keyes: Co-Founder, Cannabistours.com and Oakland Cannabis Creative
- Debby Goldsberry: Executive Director, Magnolia Oakland
Location: Oakland Cannabis Creative: 2607 Mandela Pkwy, Oakland CA 94607
For more information and to register, click here.